Hey ladies! If you’re looking into making desserts for your reception definitely try this chocolate ganache truffle recipe! You’ll love the taste and the time you saved!
- 750 grams Bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for rolling
- Chop chocolate into small cubes (or use chocolate chips) and place into heatproof bowl
- Bring cream and butter just to a boil in a medium sized pot
- Pour over chocolate in bowl
- Stir cream and chocolate together until smooth and thick with a dark and rich color
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for about 1 hour in the fridge (until the mixture is firm, yet pliable.)
- Remove bowl from fridge and using a teaspoon scoop and roll chocolate mixture into 1/2 – 3/4 inch balls
- Roll the balls lightly into cocoa powder and place in a shallow dish
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in fridge until ready to serve.
Voila! Easy chocolate truffles!